W.A. Franke Honors College vip visits ARE CANCELLED FOR THE FALL 2021 SEMESTER DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
The VIP visit opportunity is designed for prospective students already admitted to the Franke Honors College or students who are named:
- National Merit Semi-Finalists and Finalists
- National Hispanic, African American, Indigenous, or Rural and Small Town Scholars
- Baird Scholars and Alternates
- Flinn Scholarship Semi-Finalists, Finalists, Designates, and Alternates
You will learn about the honors experience, benefits and the Honors Village. In addition, you will make valuable campus connections, experience a mock honors class with a renowned faculty member, and have lunch with honors faculty, staff and students.
- Each student is limited to one guest only.
- The deadline to register is 7 days prior to the event.
- It is strongly recommended that you wear comfortable shoes.
- If you require special mobility or dietary accommodations, please note this on the registration form.
- If the program is at capacity, a waitlist will be created.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 520-621-6901 for more information.