Courses Not Eligible to Contract

There are certain courses that are NOT eligible for an Honors Contract.

Classes you cannot make an Honors Contract for are:

Courses that offer an Honors section option this semester
  •  If there is a course that offers an honors section, you must be enrolled in the honors section in order to earn honors credit.


  • Courses numbered: 193, 293, 393, 493


  • Courses numbered: 191, 291, 391, 491

Independent Study

  • Courses numbered: 199, 299, 399, 499

Study Abroad courses

  • Courses taken at other institutions cannot be contracted. 

Courses with alternative grading

  • S (superior), P (pass), F (fail)

Courses taken in the Winter session

  • These are courses taken between the fall and spring semesters