The Honors Village is designed with you in mind. This living and learning community will elevate every aspect of your W.A. Franke Honors College education.
First year Franke Honors students reside in contemporary suite-style rooms while apartments are available for returning students. On-site amenities include recreation rooms, in-dorm dining at Arizona’s newest eatery, ’85 North, student lounges and a community kitchen.
Connect with Franke Honors students, staff and faculty under one roof. Experiential learning and faculty-led workshops will come to you in state-of-the-art classrooms. You’ll have your choice of collaboration spaces, whether you’re leading a group meeting or taking a coffee break.
Ready for a study break? Savor a quiet moment in the outdoor courtyard or grab a bite to eat with friends at ’85 North. A recreation and wellness center, located next to the Honors Village, serves as the perfect place to recharge.
AT A GLANCE
- 824 beds in suite-style dorm rooms for first-year students.
- 228 beds in apartments with kitchen and living spaces for returning students.
- SILVER LEED-Certified sustainable design.
- On-site honors classrooms, collaboration spaces and offices for faculty and staff.
- Fresh and healthy food options at the residential dining facility, ’85 North.
CLAIM YOUR SPOT
To join the Honors Village, you must apply and be admitted to the W.A. Franke Honors College by first completing the University of Arizona admissions application.