If you are a current Arizona undergraduate student not currently in the W.A. Franke Honors College, you can still apply for honors admission.
To be eligible to apply to the Franke Honors College, you must:
- Be a currently enrolled University of Arizona student.
- Attend an information session (you will receive a link to the application after attending the session)
- Have at least three semesters remaining before graduation.
- Have a minimum 3.4 cumulative UArizona GPA to gain formal admission.
- If you do not have a current UArizona GPA (this is your first semester at UArizona) you may still apply. Your formal admission is contingent on earning a 3.4 minimum GPA.
Applications are reviewed by the Franke Honors College and are evaluated on multiple measures including:
- Past academic performance.
- Vision for making the most out of participation in the Franke Honors College.
- A plan for satisfying the Franke Honors graduation requirements.
STEP 1. REVIEW INFORMATION ABOUT THE W.A. FRANKE HONORS COLLEGE
Explore the Franke Honors College website. Focus on the opportunities and requirements, so that you can make an informed decision about whether being a part of the Franke Honors College is right for you.
Pay particular attention to the Honors Graduation Policies.
STEP 2. ATTEND A CURRENT WILDCAT APPLICATION INFORMATION SESSION
Dates for our fall 2023 sessions:
• Tuesday, October 24th - 1pm - 2pm - Honors Village 1067/1068
• Monday, October 30th - 3:30pm - 4:30pm - Honors Village 1067/1068
• Wednesday, November 15th - 5pm - 6pm - Honors Village 1067/1068
• Monday, November 27th - 5pm - 6pm - Zoom
To RSVP for an information session please fill out this form.
STEP 3. COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
After you attend a Current Wildcat Application Information Session, you will be sent a link to the Current Wildcat Application.
We really encourage students to write in a way that is genuine to their voice, desires, and goals. We want to hear about your individual interests and why YOU want to join the Franke Honors College.
If you have questions about the application process or your eligibility to apply, please contact a Franke Honors Academic Advisor (assigned by last name):
- A-C: Gabrielle Karcheski (email@example.com)
- D-H: Jordan Lahr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I-J: Catherine Wokson (email@example.com)
- K-M: Kat Riesing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- N-R & X-Z: Rachel Cox (email@example.com)
- S-W: Chris Dziadosz (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Check here for more information on the Honors Fee.